Cannot combine BAT on different computers

First, I love this browser and this project! I have been on board since really early on, and I can’t wait for the future.

That said, I am having a hard time combining my BAT from my two work computers, my desktop at home, and my laptop at home. I have like a good bit of BAT saved up on each and I have synced them all, so I figured that would let me combine the BAT and have the same balance on each computer, but I can’t seem to get it to work that way. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or if my computers will just each have their own BAT balance for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Hi @ethan, no you’re not doing anything wrong. Each device is treated as a separate wallet. And there is a max of 4 devices/ wallets at this time - so keep this in mind when adding/ removing/ upgrading devices.

If you want your BAT in one place you can verify your wallet through Uphold (Gemini if you’re a Creator, regular users must wait till Gemini is implemented). You can find out more here:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.