Cannot claim BAT because human verify doesn't work..?

I see some other threads about this, but the solution was to make sure the zoom was set to 100%. My browser is already set that way, and I still can’t get this working.

Here’s a video of the experience: https://youtu.be/Sc31YuzUFF4

It simply will not accept me as human. I’ve tried closing all other browser tabs, closing and re-opening Brave, and I even tried on a different user account in another Brave browser with some rewards, but the same thing is happening there.

Any information on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @angelleye, what Brave version and OS are you on?

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I am on Windows 10 (latest) and Brave 1.22.71 Chromium 89.0.4389.114

I just now tried again and it seems to have worked. It failed again the first time, but the second time accepted it.

2 Likes

Okay, great to hear!

I still can’t get it working on my other computers. Seems I just got lucky on that one that actually worked.

Any ideas how to make this work on a regular basis?

Any other feedback here? I really have no idea why it did work that one time. I have multiple user accounts on multiple computers with Brave installed where I cannot claim my rewards because it will not accept this.

@Mattches would you mind taking a look at this to see if I’m missing anything?

@angelleye,
Can you try disabling your extensions that are installed in the browser, then try to claim again?

@steeven, @Mattches

Disabling extensions didn’t help, but I think I may have figured it out unless this was a coincidence.

All of my computers are running 4k displays with resolution at 3840x2160. I changed my resolution to 1920x1080 and then the very next attempt worked.

I think I have another account/browser I can try, so I’ll see if it works there and let you know.

1 Like

@angelleye,
Great sleuthing – I can assure you that was exactly the issue and my next question was going to be if you had a high DPI or high resolution display. Glad you were able to get this resolved.