Cannot access funds after getting new phone

I had accrued about $40 worth of BAT before getting a new phone. After getting the now phone and installing Brave, I set it up on that phone. However, the funds on the new phone started at 0, and I am unable to verify my account after an update.

I signed into my uphold account on my new phone, and it shows no funds. I signed into my uphold account on my old phone, and it shows $40 until I click on the link to view my uphold account, which then shows 0 funds also.

I requested help previously, and the support said that it will update on the 5th, which never happened. It still is not accounting for the BAT I accrued on my old phone. I also reached out to uphold and they said it is a Brave problem, not an Uphold problem.

It’s looking more and more like all the BAT I earned since November 2019 is forever lost…

Hi @Jamshab,
Can you log into your Uphold account via Uphold.com and not via Brave rewards. While in your Uphold account do you see your brave rewards card?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.