Cannot access certain sites or login

Description of the issue:
Whenever I try to enter sites such as galaxygate I will be stuck at the loading screen for “checking if site connection is secure” (I have NordVPN on) and it won’t let me access the site but when I do this on google it just works fine. Same with nordvpn site, if I try to login it’ll say page doesn’t exist unless I turn my vpn off while on google it works fine even with VPN on. I have tried turning off brave shield but still doesn’t work, any idea what causes this problem?

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Go to https://www.galaxygate.net/ with nordvpn on

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
It should let me enter the site after a few seconds.

Reproduces how often:
Always

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 11
Brave version 1.45.133

Additional Information:
This only happens when I have nordvpn on and works fine on google but not on brave.

Does the same happen in a private window?

Yes it does happen in a private window. It only works at private window with tor

Could you try in a new profile?
You can do this by clicking on the hamburger menu near the earch bar and select ‘Create new profile’ in the drop down menu.

Nope not working with creating a new profile

Actually it worked, for to turn off shield. Thanks a lot for the help! Is it possible to export all my data on my current profile to the new one?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.