Can the devs increase the amount of BAT per ad, given the current prices

Also, first time I see a 0.05 ad.

1 Like

I don’t have it in my region

1 Like

Since starting this topic and getting the increase initially, today I have recieved exactly zero ads lol.

1 Like

I think you’re slightly confused :confused:… For one, its called Brave “REWARDS”… not Brave “Pay Me”. Second, its an opt-in program… meaning if you’re not satisfied with the terms of participation you can always choose to opt out if you’re unhappy. No reason to keep doing something if you dont think its worth doing, imho. Id also remind myself of what exactly the browser landscape looked like only a handful of years ago and then thank my lucky stars :star2: that a browser is so committed to us users and takes our privacy, security, & protecting our data as seriously as we do. They do all that AND they reward us with an actual token that has value.

Brave’s overwhelming growth year-over-year has clearly proven its concept and BAT’s price action over the past few years coupled with the broswers exploding user base is indicative of whats to come in the future; massive BAT growth :rocket::new_moon_with_face:!!!

I appreciate your enthusiasm for earning BAT my friend :fist:, but just remember that while the token (and market) is waaay down right now, its only temporary… there will be many more bull runs to come and BAT will begin setting new ATH’s, once again. And when that happens, what we DONT want, is Brave to call up and say, “Hey guys, since BATs price is screamin’ right now so we’re gonna be REDUCING the amount users earn.” Haha :laughing::slightly_smiling_face:

While we won’t want that to happen, that is what will happen. Prices fluctuate quite a bit and to massive degrees in some cases. I am well aware that these are rewards, it’s usually me telling other people that in fact, but as prices plummet rewards should (and have) be increased. As the price goes up the rewards should drop, especially if they are charging advertisers by the dollar for the ads.

2 Likes

Of course, i agree… i just don’t want them to! Haha :grin::+1::fist_right::fist_left:

Rewards? Ahh thats terrible… Maybe some say they will be available in your area! :pray: :crossed_fingers:

u are asking to increase reward. they are going to reduce it. you will get 1 ad only per day in upcoming update. 0.01 NTB ad. and lucky if you get notification ad.

Quite interesting argument, never though about this way. 1000 Ads to 500 users vs 1000 Ads to 1000 users. Latter will get less BAT per Ad at constant price. Makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.