Can´t reconnect to Uphold

1. Description of the Issue

Can´t reconnect my uphold account. When I click on “verify wallet” button on Brave rewards and click “access” after the warning of 15 bats minimum, it take me to wallet.uphold.com/authorize but the page just stays with the uphold logo loading infinitely, don´t letting me reconnect.

1. Steps to Reproduce
    1. Launch Brave
    2. Click on brave rewards
    3. Click on verify wallet
    4. Click on access

2. Actual Result
    Page wallet.uphold.com/authorize stays with uphold logo in the middle loading infinitely.

3. Expected result
    Appears the authorization form to agree and connect my wallet to Brave.

4. Reproduces Consistently?
    Every time.

5. Brave Version

Versión 1.25.73 Chromium: 91.0.4472.106 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

6. Additional Information
    I don´t know if this is an issue but when I noticed my wallet was disconnected I reinstalled Brave thinking it would solve the problem (I had the same problem detailed above before reinstalling) but it didn´t. Only using Brave on my windows 10. No other devices. I already tried clear of cache and cookies, incognito. Not working. I´m verified and I received my bats normally until last month.

Can you go to https://wallet.uphold.com/dashboard, and show me what dash view you’re seeing? Is it the new dash or old dash?

This is what I see:

*Update:
I was able to reconnect again my wallet with Brave once I changed my wifi connection to mobile hotspot using data mobile. Then when I connect to my usual wifi it appears an error when I click on brave rewards, having my wallet disconnected again, same problem. Why does this happen?

Hi @matdou,
Sounds like an issue with your wifi. Do you have any other networks to test on?
Does turning off Shields help?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.