Can’t claim rewards on iOS browser

Hello there, I’ve not been able to claim any rewards on my iOS Braver Browser since I’ve started using it in 25 Nov 2019.

It keeps telling me there is an error whenever I tried to claim it.

Can anyone advise a fix for this? I’m using an iPhone XS.

iOS App version 1.19.

Please help to resolve this? Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

I’m having this same issue. Would you be able to help me out if I DM you the requested information?

Steven, this does not work with Brave iOS – when you enter brave://rewards-internals in the url/search field, the settings do not display; instead, it does a search for the text string “brave://rewards-internals” using whatever your default search engine is.

I’ve been having this problem for months, and it looks like this issue has been going on since 2019. I’ve been unable to claim my BAT rewards for months now.

How can I send you my wallet id to fix this when brave://rewards-internals won’t even work in the browser as intended?

Hi @swartzfeger, thanks for reporting. That’s correct, the above only works for PS and Android. You can find your Rewards Internals for iOS though -> Settings -> Brave Rewards -> Wallet Creation Date -> Copy Support info. Please send this info to me in a DM. Thank you in advance!