Can not verify with uphold error

After I auth with uphold wallet. I have an issue

Your request is still being processed, please wait. Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.

Can help me with what happened? Please.

2 Likes

@steeven @Mattches
Please help me!

me too when i connect my uphold wallet with brave browser ads wallet it show same with you !

1 Like

I’m not alone. Follow this topic :grinning:

where are you from ?

I from Viet Name and you?

Hi @Asta-DK, please reach out to Uphold support.

I reach to Uphold support. They ask me about this issue due to brave.

Thanks for getting in touch with Uphold. We’re proud to be a partner of Brave and will be glad to assist. For this kind of issue, it’s best to contact Brave directly.

How can I check the issue due to who?

I also have this same issue.

I have used Brave over a year.

My wallet is verified on two other machines, when I got a new laptop and installed Brave - I get this same verify wallet error.

I don’t know if it’s Uphold or Brave, but it works for me on my other macOS and Debian laptops.

My new lap top is a Lenovo thinkpad using ubuntu 20.04.

Using Brave V1.19.88 (Jan 28, 2021)

This is the error I get:

brave://rewards/uphold/authorization?error=invalid_request&error_description=The%20user%20is%20geoblocked

I’m in Asia, but have a VPN and set the location to the USA - same issue.

1 Like

i have the same issue just today, i have reinstalled my OS because i have upgraded my laptop so had to reinstall brave and rewards. i have been using brave and enjoyed the rewards for more than a year. My verified uphold failed to connect. i hope this will be resolved soon.

same exact issue. same url

I have same issue. Found solution yet?

brave://rewards/uphold/authorization?error=invalid_request&error_description=The%20user%20is%20geoblocked

faceing the same issue

same here. hope to fix the issue? i’ve done updated my brave to Version 1.20.103