Can not unmute video in certain websites. Icon does not appear

I enjoy using background audio to listen to infowars. I used to be able to but lately the icon is missing off the embedded video. It works in safari just fine. Maybe a setting needs to be changed? I reinstalled the app with no change. Using iPhone XR with latest iOS patch. Thanks.

@jdbuhler3 Looks like something happened where your topic just magically appeared under Latest, but I see you created this back in August. Are you still having issues, it been resolved, or where do you stand with this issue?

Hello @jdbuhler3, apologies for the delay! Is this still an issue for you? please help us answering the following questions:

1 - Have you updated to the latest Brave version on IOS?
2 - A screenshot of the issue (if possible to have a better idea), thanks in advance.

@jdbuhler3 Very belated welcome to the community. Have you tried right clicking the tab to see if there are mute options and do they work? Or even a button/options in the url bar? As suggested, a screenshot would be nice.

Off-topic note

I think the Moderators have been busy cleaning up the forums. Great job! As a community member, it really bothered me that so many topics went unanswered without a response. Glad to see this being addressed. There also appears to be other clean-up activities taking place and I for one am very excited about this.

I could ramble on but I’ll leave it short (kinda) and sweet. lol I know this really belongs in feedback but couldn’t resist sending a shout-out to the moderators. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Decided posting off-topic may not be such a good idea. Probably get my post flagged now! Which is no problem btw. :slightly_smiling_face: So posting a little help and hiding the off-topic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.