Can I transition to Brave?

I tried Brave once before, early in development, but gave up on it right away. I’d like to give it a more earnest effort this time, but I’ve a couple of hurdles to clear:

Does the browser have an available bookmarks menu on the left side, as does Firefox? If so, how do I enable it? (I have a LOT of bookmarks in Firefox.)

Google Widevine: Is this nefarious? Does it degrade Brave privacy features? CNN needs it, apparently. I’ve read Netflix does not work without it. I believe YouTube works, regardless.

Does Brave work Amazon, Walmart, banking and other financial web sites?

Why does a content-specific menu item appear to “Install” this or that web site? Earlier, it was “Install YouTube,” now it is “Install Brave Community.”

I don’t want to bother with more questions. Is there a site or video that does a GREAT job mapping out the feature set for BEGINNERS?

I have to say, it is fantastic to finally visit a site that is crammed with advertisement without interruption or having to enable this or that script to access content!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.