Can I install brave in all my college PC's

I was just thinking and was curious if its ok for me to use my referral link and install brave on all the PC’s in ma college, and like I could get like 30+ referrals and would be able to introduce more peps to crypto and to brave, and idk if this is allowed but would it be OK if I were to tip the rewards I get from them to my creator acc. (IDK is this is an ingenious idea or something dumb but)

MORE PEOPLE USE BRAVE​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

if this allowed send me some of those bats :joy::joy::joy:

and have a nice day

1 Like

I mean if the admins are like chill with this then sure :rofl:
How can we like ask this qn. To the admins?

1 Like

Ask your college IT administrator and on the same note. I did this in my college and got like ~400 installs because the IT guy helped me out.

1 Like

Yeah I have asked this to him prior, and he was ok with that, just wanted to know if this was like again any of braves rewards policies and quick qn, is tipping from the ~400 acc to your acc ok?:rofl:

where can I referral link?

they will start to show up tomorow as it still weekend and have a nice day :slight_smile:

it avilable for publisher account the old account only as recently they do not accept referal for new account
check this

hope that help and have a nice day

they closed their referral program.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.