Can I have my rewards sent to my connected Ledger account?

Briefly describe your issue: Can I have my Brave rewards sent to my connected Ledger account?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows, Brave V1.37.111

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) The built in one is, yes.

What date did you verify your wallet? 07/04/2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? N/A

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? ?

Hi,

I’ve been using crypto for a long time but only just moved over to Brave for my main browser. I’ve verified the built in wallet via Gemini and I’ve got a Ledger hardware device that I’ve successfully connected to Brave. I was hoping it would be possible to use my Ledger address as the address to receive any browsing awards. I’d prefer not to spend gas sending BAT from my Gemini wallet to my Ledger address, as that would cost as much as the BAT was worth.

Please can someone tell me, is it possible to do this?

Thanks!

AM

Why dont you convert your BAT’s into XRP or DOGE, since they have negligible gas fees.

Hello, I’m new to the Brave browser.

I have a similar question on using a hardware wallet to receive awards. Is it possible to receive rewards directly in a noncustodial wallet?
Also. Any plans for interoperability for the BAT token moving forward?

Paying high gas fees or converting to another ERC-20 token is counterproductive and not interesting.

If I remember it correctly, Gemini don’t have any gas fee for transferring BAT as it is to any other wallet. At least for me, I didn’t fine any…!

XRP → Ripple Ledger have a very low gas fee, so that to transfer your earned BAT.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.