Can I get help withdrawing?

Hi amazing Brave Support Team! Hi hello, I haven’t been able to withdraw to my Uphold wallet for two years now. I’ve linked and unlinked it. When I click on the triangle I get the option to verify my wallet. I do that. When I go back to the wallet the only option I have is again to verify my wallet. I cannot withdraw like it shows in other forums and stuff. Could I get any assistance, I’m taking myself out on a date tonight and could use the extra hundo!

Visit uphold directly without going through brave https://uphold.com/en-gb login on the left menu click the more option ( Three dots ), then click on profile. Does this tell you that you are verified if not verify yourself. You will then be able to link brave to your uphold account transfer funds to uphold and then transfer to bank.

The verification process is done via uphold so you would need to reach out to them if your are not passing verification.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I am verified though.

So your issue it getting BAT tokens from Brave browser to your verified uphold account. I’m unsure then as when I verified my account Tokens were instantly sent to my account. I received multiple amounts to cover each statement only reason I verified was because I needed reinstall windows. Hope you find some good advice.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please follow this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!