Can anyone teach me how on how to transfer the funds on my uphold account to a private blockchain wallet?

16 dollars

kind off :grinning:.

jezzzz…. That’s outrageous

Ya, it bitcoins best features, high fees and slow transactions, it’s also bitcoin’s only features as far as usecases go, but people :two_hearts: it

ether does same right?

yes ether too, use LTC its 0.1 dollars fees.

Ethereum does much more, it supports programmable contracts which allows for any dapp you can conceive of, even basic attention token is a contract running on ethereum, and with ethereum shifting to pos from pow this summer, transactions will be alot cheaper and way faster and support much more throughput with faster and bigger block sizes

Noted, LTC can also transfer to any bitcoin network for 0.1, right?

BTC should of died in 2018, many willl ripp on me for saying that, but that’s just my opinion

what is your reason for saying that?

Because then it was showing it’s true value with all of the other highly evolved blockchains being tared and feathered along it’s way down, btc was the first that lead the way for much greater things, which is awesome but it’s living on borrowed time

I also notice something about my uphold account, don’t know if anyone has noticed too. sometimes the USD on my uphold account decreases.

bro, learn the basics of cryptocurrency

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.