Can anyone please help me regarding my barve reward payment .this isn't reflected into ny wallet yet its been 15of this month now

@Rajinderthakur and @click You will need to send a DM to @steeven or @Mattches. In that message you’ll need to tell them of your issues. And Click, you in particular will want to say that it’s been several months since you haven’t received it. Then you both need to copy/paste your Wallet Info from brave://rewards-internals to them so they can look it up and try to find out why payments may not be reaching your wallet, as best they can.

Rajinderthakur, I want to make sure you know that this month’s payments are still not 100% paid out. Things for Gemini had been done by Brave but then Gemini had some small issues that we’re not sure of whether it affected payments. Brave is looking into it. Then as to Uphold, Brave still has those processing. You can track the status at https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ or on their official status post at Ads Payout Status Update I am stressing this because while they may still be able to look into it, the priority will be a bit lower compared to those who have had issues longer. Only because it may still be one of the pending transactions. So it may take a bit more patience on your end.