Description of the issue:
I’m on an M1 Mac.
If I have multiple windows open in Brave, when I switch to Brave from some other application, then the last created window is focused instead of the last used window.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Launch Brave
- Open at-least two windows. (No. of tabs or the websites opened won’t affect the behaviour)
- Go to the first created Brave window. (Or any other window that is not created last)
- Open up some other application (say Finder).
- Now switch to Brave using (Cmd+Tab) or by clicking on the icon in the Dock.
- If Brave and the other application are in separate desktops, then swipe across desktops to reach Brave.
- Notice that the last created window is focused.
The window that I was recently working on should be focused.
Brave Version( check
Version 1.26.67 Chromium: 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (arm64)
I’m using MacOS BigSur 11.4
I’ve been seeing this behaviour for a long time since the first official build of Brave for ARM arch and also since MacOS BigSur 11.0.
Hoped this would be fixed in subsequent updates and patches. But wasn’t fixed yet. So raising this bug.