[bug]Tip did not arrived

same here! i sent 3 bat to my girlfriend and she didn’t receive it! :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Same here, a friend sent me over 30 bat 5 days ago and I never got them…

2 Likes

Two weeks ago on Twitter someone tipped me, Gemini on Gemini, and i didn’t receive BAT;
Yesterday via Twitter again, almost 10 BAT donated to me and i can’t see anything on my creator account, any email received and it show always 0.
Just to share the issue.

1 Like

same issue here not even received single bat token recently.

check your creators account bats arrived .

2 Likes

No it hasn’t arrived

Yup, I already received the ones I had pending and several people I know also received them.

i think there is delay in receiving bats in creators account. or the bug persist

Just wanted to let everyone know we’re still looking into the issue – will continue to update here. We do appreciate everyone’s patience here.

4 Likes

It’s nice to know that. Thanks.

Any news on this issue?

2 Likes

I’m encountering same problem again and I have verified with many others…last month it got solved after some days but now again same issue

I have this problem too with 1 bat arriving successfully to my friend creator account, 100 bat which didnt and another 60, me and my friend both lost the sight of it and now i cant get in contact with support its been more than a month and half (we prefered to wait because we knew it took time sometimes)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.