libchromiumcontent 60.0.3112.90
V8 6.0.286.52
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel dev
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 10.0.10586
OS Architecture x64

Current Brave browser.

I use the browser for online novels http://www.wuxiaworld.com/ .

I open multiple tabs to keep track of my current chapters.

Sometime when i try to open one of the tabs its just grey.

You hover your mouse over the tab and the page loads kinda faded but you cannot click on the tab to open it.

When you close and open the browser it loads all you tabs again and everything works fine.

Hope this report will help in some way.

Do not know if its compatibility or maybe add-on that the webpage use to open the novels.

I have also noticed that the side bar on that website also does not update if you do not open the website again

For EXP.

I opened DE book 31 Chapter 2 on one tab.

The latest update on the right hand side would be DE Book 31 Chapter 2 also.

Then say I close read another book on another tab and after 8 hours go back to the DE book 31 Tab and click reload the right hand function will not update the latest chapter releases.

Hope this helps .

Regards

Hi @Kimmy

We have an issue logged for ‘unable to switch tabs sometimes’ wherein you are unable to click on another tab. The issue below has the same workaround you noted (close/reopen Brave). This issue can be tracked at the link below and it is currently slated to be included in an upcoming release. Thank you for reporting this issue. Please continue to reach out with new threads for any issues you encounter.

Thanks,
Lauren

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.