[Bug Report] Multiple Screens Bug

windows
bug

Hello,

I’ve recently started using Brave on my PC that has 3 monitors. I had brave open on the bigger of the three. However, I switched my primary monitor at some point when brave was closed. Now, If I open brave, it opens on the smaller window, normally not a problem, however it opens in the same size as on the bigger monitor, and I am unable to shrink it down to size to move it to the other screens. I CAN however use F-11 to bring it into Full Screen, but still can’t move it off of this monitor.

Hi,
Could you please provide info as stated in the guidelines? :slight_smile:

Brave Version and other info:
Brave 0.15.314
rev 75ffa36
Muon 3.0.202
libchromiumcontent 58.0.3029.110
V8 5.8.283.38
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel dev
os.platform win32
os.release 6.1.7601
os.arch x64
Running on Windows 7 Pro 64bit
Shield settings don’t matter for this particular issue.
To reproduce: Have atleast 2 monitors of different resolutions and size. Then Open Brave on the bigger of the 2 monitors. Maximize but DON’T go full screen. Change your primary monitor from the bigger monitor to the smaller monitor. Open brave again. Problem should be reproduced. Problem being that brave still tried to open in the size it was on the bigger monitor and thus preventing you from resizing it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.