Bug Notice: BAT disappearing from balance after upgrade to Brave v1.3

Anyone getting any information or getting their BAT issues fixed ?

1 Like

Ok, today seems it has been fixed. I just see my BAT Fund from Brave is showing up in my Uphold Wallet today.
I hope it would be stable and better from now on.
Thank You.

2 Likes

And now, this problem

(see the picture of the screenshoot on my phone that I attached above)
Clicking Claim on the Brave Ads Reward, and then the looping thinking circle never end circling…
oo Brave… why???

1 Like

Good news, part of my lost BAT - was sent to UpHold. This payment wasn’t so much lost as it was not moving into my Uphold account as expected.

The other MUCH larger truly lost BAT has not credited to my creator account or Uphold but the tipper has had the deduction in his account.

I hope my good news continues and encourages the rest of you as you wait for your accounts to resolve

1 Like

I lost half of my BAT after update, how I can solve this problem? there it’s no option BAT was sent to Uphold as I check and there it’s none.

1 Like

Anything new happening on this issue ?

it is supposed to be fixed by now (I dont see it yet)

Has a single person had their account issues resolved? While I am waiting the BAT has lost half it’s value … Please can someone get this done so we can enjoy using

Hello Brave, is there a fix in sight?

This issue also happened to me on May 6, 2020; lost almost all the Rewards. Auto-Contribute option is already disabled and rewards are not in the Uphold account too.
I am using the latest version of the Brave on Windows 10–( [Version 1.8.90 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)].

• Thanks.

stick with this so the topic stays open - I think they are trying to resolve things but it takes time

I recently posted a thread regarding a similar bug on the android version when I upgraded to 1.8.112. Who do I reach out to try to get my BAT reimbursed? See thread below. Thanks

I lost 250!!! Really irritated. Why keep using brave rewards and viewing ads if my rewards can just randomly get wiped away with an update.

I get this when I email:
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time, the email address [email protected] is closed. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us on our Community support forum (https://community.brave.com). You can also file a bug report on our Github page (https://github.com/brave/brave-browser) One of our team members will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for your time and patience!

Same issue here. Had over 200 BAT in mobile wallet and more from 2 desktop wallets. When I verified with uphold the total balance went down to 176. I got the same response from that email address

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.