Bug in brave browser

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Android and Brave 1.41.100

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) no

What date did you verify your wallet?

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?**no

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?**yes

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**yes

This time brave had a intelligent gameplay on me.
I’ve raised a support ticket yesterday with the details asked over there including my OS, brave version, wallet payment ID ,etc
And today I’ve received a mail asking to provide my wallet payment ID which is already been provided. Okay fine I thought it might has not delivered so thought of sending it again as a reply . I opened my brave browser and opened brave://rewards-internals
There was something different has occurred it was showing “wallet not created yet”
Wow !! how can I even send you this wallet payment ID of mine [ID removed] if I’ve not created any wallet yet ?
And how can my estimated and payout status is showing to arrive if I’m not created any wallet yet ?
Can anyone answer this ?
@Mattches @steeven Screenshot_20220809-013145|225x500

@Vinnu6268 This is a bug. Just relaunch your browser and you should be able to see your Wallet payment id. And you can submit it in a reply to email that you got.

And if you are able to see your Wallet payment id, if possible, edit the title of this topic to something like “Bug in brave management” or something more soothing. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

But what about this. Ever since my uphold got closed. I’m not getting claim button Every month it would be like will be arrive in x days and then there would be no sign of my Earnings , claim button or that status message saying “arriving in x days”
This is the second month repeating the same it’s been 2 months I’ve made some 16 BATs in my brave browser itself in this 2 months cumulatively. And with my brave beta and brave nightly too the same problem.

What to even do @Aman_M is it a wise decision to stop using brave now ?

You mean disconnected, right, due to regional restrictions? If your Wallet-status on brave://rewards-internals/ shows Disconnected (Verified) then technically you should still be getting your rewards directly to your Uphold account.

In all other cases you should be getting a claim button. May be wait for a response from your support ticket. And about using Brave, I would say, hang in there. It would be fruitful eventually.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.