Monday, 2017/10/09 @ 06:15 PDT
Bug: Brave starts with: Only one window from last time appears instead of all windows (Windows 10)
My Brave had at least 9 windows open with a minimum of 10 tabs open per window. Some windows had over 50 tabs open each. None of the tabs were pinned and/or private.
Steps to reproduce the bug:
- Execute Brave. Brave appears with one window.
- Set Brave’s preferences as shown below in the Preferences section.
- Open up 9 windows with a minimum of 10 tabs per window. Some windows will have at least 50 tabs open. None of the tabs are pinned and/or private.
- Right click on the Brave task on the Windows 10 taskbar. A menu appears.
- On the menu, click on “Close all windows”. (All windows = at least 9 windows.) Brave disappears as expected.
- Execute Brave.
*** Bug: Only one window appears with some tabs.
*** Expected: All the previous windows appear with all of the tabs.
General | General Settings:
Brave starts with: My windows / tabs from last time
Security | Private Data:
Clear the following data types when I close Brave: None
Update Channel: dev
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
OS Release: 10.0.15063
OS Architecture: x64