Browser without SOUND in apps - Navegador sem SOM nos aplicativos

Good afternoon,

I request the help of this support, because my Brave Browser does not transmit the sound of the applications that run on it, whether on youtube and other others. I already uninstalled and reinstalled, but the problem still persists.

Boa tarde,

Solicito a ajuda deste suporte, pois meu Navegador Brave não transmite o som dos aplicativos que nele rodam, seja no youtube e demais outros. Já desinstalei e reinstalei, mas o problema ainda persiste.

Hello @AdilsonBSouza2023

Thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Have you updated to the latest Brave version? Additionally, please use private mode and let us know if the issue persist.

Be waiting for your response and have a great day!

Hi again! @AdilsonBSouza2023

I wanted to know if the issue was solved?

Have a great day!

Yes, the problem still persists: “No sound browser”. I had already deleted the browser and reinstalled it again, but it didn’t work, still no sound, even in incognito mode. It is an incomplete browser - “dumb”. I gave up on finding a solution. Thanks.

Enviado do Email para Windows

Hi again! @AdilsonBSouza2023

Thanks for your reply we appreciate the details. Could you kindly try to install the Beta or Nightly version of Brave to see if the issue persist?

Be waiting for your response!

Hello @AdilsonBSouza2023

I wanted to know if the issue was solved?

Have a great day!

Good Evening Alice,

I followed your advice and installed the Brave Beta version, installation was successful and finally we have SOUND, problem solved.

Thank you very much.

Enviado do Email para Windows

Hi @AdilsonBSouza2023

I’m happy that for now the issue is solved. If you have any additional question or the issue comes back let us know.

Have a great day. :wave:

I have been using Brave for a couple of years on my Kubuntu driven laptop.
Today no sound from any sites with sound (ie: Youtube etc etc)

Firefox has sound, so it is not a computer problem.

I checked all computer settings and there is nothing to show that Brave sound is somehow blocked.
I checked Brave sound settings and it shows as sound allowed from all sites.

I spent several hours online to find an answer and landed here.

I tried private window: No sound
I installed Brave Beta: waste of time, no sound.

Firefox is still working we fortunately.

Can anyone help with a different solution?
Thanks in advance…

Hello @Spiv

Thank you for reaching us and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Could you kindly try to use a private tab to see if the issue persist?

Be waiting for your response!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.