Browser Wallet - How to find, edit pending transactions?

I’ve imported into the new browser wallet - but I’m not finding a way to edit and or see my pending transactions?

Any fix to this?

brave://wallet/crypto/accounts

Click the account you want to see

That’s so silly so i have to open another tab just to see the transactions. When we submit a transaction isn’t it of utmost importance that we have immediate access to cancel/speed up or just track the transaction status…

Make it a feature-suggestion. I also had to hunt for it and I agree it’s not ideal

After login, just switch to Accounts before making a transaction and select the account you want to transfer from and the transaction details will be visible immediately-

I also see there is a plenty of space beneath Buy/Send/Swap/ panel. When an account is selected, recent transactions from that can be shown there-

doesnt make sense that i have to open up a whole new tab for wallets just to see transactions when im already interacting with another full screen dApp.

1 Like

How do we change the nonce ? Urgent.

We’re improving that UX here:

And for custom nonces, that’s being tracked here:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/19533 is live in today’s release 1.35.100