Browser Not Reading All Of My Passwords

I reinstalled Windows and the Brave Browser, then copied the old “Default” folder and “Profile” folder to the new folders.

SQLlite confirms two new paswords and all the old passwords are both in the same “Login Data” file in the new Default folder.

But Brave only reads the two new passwords I created (brave://settings/passwords?search=pass)–but not the old passwords.

I spent all day trying different methods to get Brave to read all of the passwords–but with no luck.

My intent is to get Brave to read all of the passwords in the “Login Data” file.

“You’d think” moving passwords w/b as easy as moving Bookmarks–but, alas, it’s not!

Latest and Greatest Brave Browser is Ver. 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)`):

Thank you for your help. -David

I tried the recommendations in the following link before I had to reinstall windows:

https://ostoday.org/windows/can-you-reinstall-windows-10-without-losing-programs.html

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.