Browser not loading certain webpages correctly
How to reproduce:
- Visit the WordPress dashboard page: https://sandiego350.org/blog/wp-admin/. The browser does not display that page at all, instead, it displays a page about the dashboard titled “Dashboard ‹ SanDiego350” and beginning with “The boxes on your Dashboard screen are:” The address bar still states the correct URL. I don’t know that I’ve ever visited this page in Brave before as I’ve only been using Brave for 2-3 months, but the ones below, I definitely have.
- Visit https://www.nytimes.com/. The browser loads that page correctly, but also opens a new window with a tab pointing to: https://www.nytimes3xbfgragh.onion/
- Visit https://sandiego350.org/blog/event/civi_event_1243/. The Browser does not display the heading, menu bar, background colors, and the entire right side of the page. Other similar “event” pages do load correctly, such as …/civi_event_1249/ Sorry for the … I’m limited to four links.
These problems do not occur on Chrome, FireFox, or Safari.
Either open the page that should open or display the page as it is supposed to display.
Brave Version: Version 1.29.81 Chromium: 93.0.4577.82
macOS Big Sur Version 11.6
- About a week ago, I made changes to the Privacy and security settings, mainly by removing cookies from certain sites or blocking certain sites. Since then, I experience random URLs that do not load properly.
- The pages that do not load correctly are consistently not loading correctly. The ones that do load correctly, do that consistently as well.
- Since then, I have cleared all browsing data including browsing history, cookies and other site data, and cached images and files.