Browser is not updating

After saying restart the browser, it does not upgrade to the current version. I think I just need to reload. I have a lot of problems installing the Brave system, updating it and not showing some applications.

Hi @Darktower - we’ve just released a new version about an hour ago. Can you try again and let me know if it updates correctly? Thanks in advance!

I also experienced this problem while passing 122 from 115 version. Although I say restart, it does not improve. I changed the name of the new_chrome file in the file location to brave. Then I deleted the old brave and 122 version file. When I signed in, it worked without any problems. But if I delete the old 122 file and enter it with the old brave, it would restart even if it appears as 123. (Google Translate)

My computer also has a Brave Nightly version. I don’t have any problems with that browser. It is automatically upgraded to the latest version.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.