Browser is constantly reloading

1. Brave-Browser is constantly reloading (every 30-120 seconds)

2. Version 1.26.74 Chromium: 91.0.4472.124 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

In which website? Send the link over here.

Auf allen Webseiten
On all websites
I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled Brave - with no improvement

Hey Rike67,

Can you try this out in a new/guest profile and see if the problem still persists? Can you also give this a try in other browsers as well?

I am wondering if Open Tab Reloads when Window is Moved to Another Screen is related.

Try switching off “Hardware Acceleration” from the Settings. (May or May not fix it but worth a try!)

The problem does not occur with other browsers

When I start Brave in private mode, the problem doesn’t exist either.

Switching off the hardware acceleration does not help either. :neutral_face:

If you have a lot of extensions installed, I would recommend disabling them to see if that fixes the issue.

It seems to work. I switched off all plug-ins and switched them on again one after the other. Maybe it was the ZenMate (VPN) plugin.
Thank you very much for your help! :smiley:

I had the same problem and also had ZenMate enabled, switch it off and the problem disappeared.

I’m having exactly this same problem. That’s why I’M HERE. But it’s happening when ZenMate isn’t active. I had to to come here using an old Firefox. It refreshes/reloads on ALL sites. It makes videos unwatchabe (Youtube), and facebook refreshes new home pages layouts every 45 seconds, and in the middle of commenting. It is unusable! Brave had better fix this fast.

You have to remove the Extension… It will work then.

For me Fractal ID Wallet extension was causing this problem. So I had to disable it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.