Browser gamma(?) goes extreme randomly

When accessing sites and viewing seemingly random frames on websites, Brave browser suddenly gets very bright and blown out like the gamma has been cranked up for some reason. I have attached 2 screenshots of B&H’s website to show how one moment it will be fine, and the next it will suddenly blow out. It is the website I can get to consistently recreate the issue, but it will happen on any website with no discernable reasoning. At first I thought it was because there were more bright colors, but even on Twitter in dark mode, I will be fine for a bit, scroll down and suddenly have the issue, scroll back up, it is fine again until I scroll down and have to scroll for a non-consistent length before it “fixes” itself. This issue only started yesterday with no changes or updates having occurred to initially cause the issue.

Using Windows 11 (10.0.22000 Build 22000)
Brave Browser version (Version 1.40.107)
3 monitors (laptop - Razer Blade pro 17, TV - Samsung QN90A, standard monitor - Acer Xb270HU)

Normal

Buggy

@shikibara

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.