Browser does not render page after search/browsing has been performed

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Links received from Google for a Job Search will open fine when no other browser activity has been performed. If there has been prior activity in the browser such as search, the link will result in the following error message ’ Oops, your browser, device, and/or location is not yet supported.’ with a link to Google listed below the message.
  2. The same link can be opened if the browser is shut down and a new instance launched. The key is not to perform any other activity in the browser before the said Google link has been clicked. The link is received via an email from Google.
  3. The problems does not show up in Firefox, Edge, Explorer and as described above, the issue does not show up in Brave either when the link is the first activity performed after the browser has been launched.

Expected result:
Desired result is that the link will open without issues regardless of when it is clicked

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.2.42 Chromium: 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit) used in Private mode

Additional Information:
This problem is not new…I have experienced it for many months. I am taking the time to report it now. This problem is experienced on a HP laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.535) with 8 GB RAM
The following extensions are installed and enabled: ‘Kaspersky Protection’ and ‘Open With’. Visit https://darktrojan.github.io/openwith/webextension.html for details on ‘Open With’

I have attached images that shows the behavior when it works well and one when the error message is generated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.