Browser Constantly Crashes Since New Update

Description of the issue: Since the new update I have been having constant crashes within about 10 minuets of the just opening browser. There doesn’t seem to be a specific trigger, just using the browser as intended the browser just random crashes.

How can this issue be reproduced?

It happens whenever I am using the browser, there’s no specific trigger.

Expected result: Normal use of the browser for more than 10 minuets.

Brave Version: v1.48.171

Additional Information: No other Chromium based browser (Edge, Chrome, ect.) has been crashing. I did not install any new extensions. The only extension I have is Ublock Origin. I am more than willing to provide a crash dump if you point me to the location of the logs.

Hello @amonsrs

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Can you please go to brave://crashes and

• if you have automatic crash reporting is enabled (Settings --> Privacy/Security --> Automatically send diagnostic reports), please respond back here with the crash report ID
  • If Automatically send diagnostic reports is not enabled, ensure you click Send on these crash reports listed on the page, then reply here with the crash report ID

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.