Browser connectivity issues

Description of the issue: The problem appeared a week or 2 ago and is still there. Sites sometimes take too long to load or don’t even load. I tried using chrome at the same time while it was happening and the chrome worked normal. I even tried running a speedtest on both browsers at the same time, chrome gave me a normal result, while the brave couldn’t even load the site.
When brave finally loads a site, it works normal until it happens again.

I haven’t installed no new extensions.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Use the browser as normal.

Version 1.15.75 Chromium: 86.0.4240.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hello @TheDuk

could you disable all extension and use private mode and see it work fine or not?

hope that help and have a nice day

The problem is still the same, also I haven’t installed new extensions for over a year.

could you try to create new profile

go to menu then create new profile and see if it work fine there

It looks like that the problem only appears when I try to watch series/movies online. The site somehow interferes with the whole browser making it lag or something. I have been using the site (https:// cipflix .to/tv-today/) for watching streams way before the problem appeared. I’m not making a promo. Either they changed something with the site or the browser changed.

@TheDuk,

Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

1 Like

Hello @TheDuk

thanks for sharing the site link i tried it and it load fine but if i choose a video to play i got tons of recaptcha check and take while to load video

could you try to change the shield setting like allow all fingerprint and tracker and see if it work better or not

when i disable the shield after i pass the crazy recaptcha it work faster

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.