Broken inspect element styles

Description of the issue:
Inspect elements for styles are totally broken. Unable to edit any styles without issues.
Not sure if thats some kind of another unnecessary update which chronium does, but I hope not and I hope this gets fixed asap as I literally buried chrome for this particular reason - they kept breaking every single core functionality until I got fed up and uninstalled it.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Trying to add some props usually ends up adding bunch of nonsense like this:

Previously you could double click anywhere between the brackets and it will insert new property. Now you cant.

You can not copy the property and paste anymore. the hell?

If you tick and untick the property, the property will not apply in the website.

Can no longer drag and drop html elements.

And many more issues.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Works as it used to be for years!

Expected result:
Works as it used to be for years!

Reproduces how often:
Every time

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10, Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

Revert any changes done to inspect elements and dont ever touch them. If that comes to the fact that its a new feature which user will have to get used to it, this browser will be buried next to chrome :slight_smile: Thanks

I am facing this weird problem in my 64 bit windows. Really a big issue for a css developer like me.

1 Like

Yes been having these issues for over a month. Cant work with this browser anymore. I spend most of my time developing with this browser so this bug is a huge deal breaker to me as well