Bring YouTube casting ability to Mobile!

Casting ability from YouTube.com… I can cast from the desktop Browser to my TV, but I cannot cast from my mobile device using the mobile browser.

I love the built in ad-blocking feature and the focus on privacy that Brave offers. As such, my wife and I both uninstalled the intrusive Facebook app and opted to access Facebook through the Brave browser due to the aforementioned reasons. We would love to be able to uninstall the intrusive YouTube app as well, and take full advantage of those same aforementioned perks, but without the ability to cast from the mobile browser to the TV, it prevents us from doing so.

Thanks!

Hi…im also tryouts to find a way to cast to my tv but the cast option on all videos online does not appear on the video online…

Yes. I find some topics in the forum pointing out it’s possible from a pc/laptop.

I believe it did work at some point, so I tried many things, convinced it should work. Now it’s a feature request with a question for who can answer such question.

Am I right YouTube/google/alphabet blocks this option? I noticed Rumble has no problem casting from Brave. So does Odysee. So my guess is Brave developers have a hack competition with the above company if they want to keep this option open.

Let me know if I’m right. It will be easier to accept and a nice push away from the above powerhungry death-cultus. :wink: