Bring brave rewards to pakistan

HI SIR ! I’VE BEEN USING BRAVE FROM MANY MONTHS. RECENTLY, I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT BRAVE REWARDS BUT WHEN I CREATED THE ACCOUNT ON UPHOLD USING MY PERSONAL AND CORRECT INFORMATION AND TRIED TO VERIFY BRAVE REWARDS. IT SAID IT DOESN’T SUPPORT FOR MY COUNTRY. I’M HERE TO REQUEST YOU TO BRING BRAVE REWARDS TO PAKISTAN SO THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO EARN. I AM A DEVELOPER AND DOESN’T EARN EVEN $50/month. IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP FROM YOUR SIDE.

REGARDS
MUHAMMAD ATIF WAHEED
PAKISTAN.

2 Likes

Hey.
Since Pakistan is a listed country at

You’ll receive ads which will earn you BATs. But since Pakistan is not listed at

It isn’t supported to verify rewards with Uphold / Gemini. So now, you’ll have to keep earning BATs and claim them in the Browser each month. They’ll get stored in the browser and then once support for verification is restored you’ll be able to connect to Uphold /Gemini.

Brave has a target of getting most workable regions back by the end of the year. They even added 15 Latin American countries back yesterday and work has been progressive. They say India and a handful are the top priority now. Hopefully Pakistan will be back soon.
You can keep yourself updated from following the

2 Likes

Great. Thank you so much for spending your precious time to reply on my query.
I’m curiously waiting for Brave Rewards Uphold Verification for Pakistan.
Regards.
Muhammad Atif Waheed

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.