Braves forces m.comixology.com

In the Brave address bar, type comixology.com (or www.comixology.com). I expect the browser to show the same page I see on my PC because the Firefox browser on my Android devices shows the www…page. Even if I copy/paste a URL from Firefox that includes https://www.comixology.com, Brave converts the www to m (m.comixology.com).
When I turned shields off for in Brave, it still changes www to m. There’s a reason I like using the web site over the Comixlogy mobile app when I’m browsing the store or my wish list, not the least of which are sort options and number of titles to show per page.

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in Settings):
I’m running Brave 1.0.94

Mobile Device details
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5" (WiFi only)

Android/iOS Version
Android 9

@Lynn,
Thanks for recaching out!
I also get rerouted to m.comixology.com. To resolve this, open the main menu and check the Desktop Site checkbox to display the site in Desktop view:

You are awesome!

BTW, I tried that on the Manage Your Content and Devices page off of Amazon. It renders the page more completely than when Desktop Site is unchecked. But, I still can’t interact with the page. The big changes is I don’t have the spinning processing symbol underneath the address bar in the upper-left corner just above the Show choice list. But, I do have the blue spinning processing symbol on the tab directly.

1 Like

@Lynn,
Glad this worked for you!
Also, I’ve responded to the Amazon issue in the original post.