Brave with Disqus behavior

Anybody else see this ?
When click in Disqus message reply box or sometimes with a key press Brave will jump to the top of the page. Can still type blindly in box but have to close Brave and login again to get to input box.
Still does it and is very annoying.
[sorry]
Brave 0.19.67
rev b3a897e
Muon 4.5.9
libchromiumcontent 62.0.3202.62
V8 6.2.414.32
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel Release
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 10.0.15063
OS Architecture x64

What are the shields setting that you have, Could you try the steps mentioned here "Disqus!" never works on Brave,,,

Shields are off for the site that uses Disqus but I noticed that following a link to the actual Disqus site that the shields are on for that. Will see if turning shields off there makes any difference

OK, still does it with shields off for disqus and the site using disqus.
I assume with the shields off none of the default options have any effect ?

I’m also having trouble on Disqus. I noticed it stops autorefreshing (indicating when people are typing or when new posts are available) when the page is refreshed. If I close the browser and access a Disqus page for the first time, it works but when I hit refresh, it stops updating. I noticed this behavior around 0.19.60 or .61.

Name Version
Brave 0.19.70
rev d4b94c6
Muon 4.5.9
libchromiumcontent 62.0.3202.62
V8 6.2.414.32
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel Release
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 10.0.15063
OS Architecture x64

mind sharing on which URL you experience the issue?

For me this affects any site that hosts a Disqus page, so sites including TheHill.com, Breitbart.com are affected.

going-postal.net
perhaps it is just alt-right has this problem ?
=o)

Issue with disqus on breitbart is capture here
https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/1373

Does allowing all cookies work with disqus?

Thank you for the response. Allowing all cookies enables Disqus to open, but the problem I was experiencing was a little different. The good news is the latest Brave update on my end (0.19.80) appears to have solved the issue.

Disqus login Issue

with the update 0.19.80 comments on disqus appear to work properly (shields off ) without jumping about and bonus, twitter and youtube videos also play within the comment box unlike previously.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.