Brave Wallet to Uphold Not Connecting

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

Brave Android doesn’t allow me to connect to Uphold, simply says my wallet is powered by uphold, and shows no connect links like pc version.

I have over 36 BAT in my wallet and woukd like to be credited them to my wallet with uphild.

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:
Credits transferred to my uphold account.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.17.75 Chromium 87.0.4280.88

Mobile Device details
Sony XZ premium

Additional Information:

Hello, one question, the problem is it in Brave or Uphold?

The problem is with brave. It does not connect with Uphold in any way. It only states that my wallet is powered by uphold. All of my bat is locked in my wallet with no way of transferring it to uphold.

Can you try to change the Resolution of your mobile or cell phone? It may be a Responsive problem.

I have tried both desktop mode and mobile mode. There is an issue with brave browser / wallet.

Hello @ShotCaller,
The option is available via BAT triangle icon at URL bar. Make sure you’ve the latest version of Brave.

1 Like

Oh Sweet, it works! Thank You So Much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.