Brave vs Brave Nightly Verified

Hello. My question is about the verified status of creators.

I am a creator, I have connected the required uphold swap (I don’t think it’s fair to call it a wallet or an exchange) with KYC fully completed.

I’m setting everything up in web browser. (I’m using Chrome Version 97.0.4692.77. Brave Browser isn’t available for my machine.) Everything shows connected fine, no issues setting up Uphold (with the exception of my dislike for the “service”.)

I received my email stating my website was verified.

Myself and my friends are testing the Brave Browser App

Myself
OnePlus 8 5G - Android 11 - Brave & Brave Nightly
Friends
OnePlus 8 5G - Android 11 - Brave
OnePlus 6 - Android 10 - Brave
iPhone 13 Pro - iOS 15 - Brave & Brave Nightly

One the Brave app (the one dubbed Official - red logo) my website is listed as a verified creator. However there is a warning stating my wallet is not set up and any tips will not leave their wallet until I set it up.

On the Brave Nightly app (the one dubbed dev version - purple logo) my website does not have the same warning that I have yet to set up a wallet.

Just to recap, my Uphold “wallet” is already set up and verified.

My questions are:

1. Why would the browser version dubbed the official have a warning stating incorrect information?
  2. Why does the Nightly version not display the same information about my creators account?
  3. How am I able to just use the brave wallet and bypass Uphold all together?
  4. Why is my creator account separate from my user account?
  5. Is there a way to merge these?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.