Brave VPN paid not installed?

Please provide us with the following information

Type of device (iPad pro, iPhone 10, etc):
Lenovo PC

iOS version ( Settings --> About --> Software Version ):
Windows 10

Detailed description of the behavior:

I paid the subscription and got given no further guidance on how to install and just had my money taken…helllppppp

@spin thanks for reporting. Can you go to flags using this address: brave://flags/#brave-vpn, enable it, and restart your browser.

Thank you Steeven, are you a Brave employee?

I never know how to get ahold of Brave support.

THIS is where you’re telling me to enable :-O?

Experiments

WARNING: EXPERIMENTAL FEATURES AHEAD! By enabling these features, you could lose browser data or compromise your security or privacy. Enabled features apply to all users of this browser. If you are an enterprise admin you should not be using these flags in production.

Interested in cool new Brave features? Try our beta channel.

Hi @spin

If you navigate to brave://flags and search VPN you will see the below.
Be sure to set VPN to enable as you can see here.

THIS is where you’re telling me to enable :-O?

Experiments

WARNING: EXPERIMENTAL FEATURES AHEAD! By enabling these features, you could lose browser data or compromise your security or privacy. Enabled features apply to all users of this browser. If you are an enterprise admin you should not be using these flags in production.

Interested in cool new Brave features? Try our beta channel.

Hi Spin,

That is correct. You do not have to do this if you prefer to wait until it officially reaches your desktop.

Brave implemented a staggered release of the service so not everyone can see it in their desktop at the same time to ease the flow into the new product. Enabling the VPN through this flag simply allows you to use the VPN service immediately and not have to wait. However, you can wait a day or two until you automatically see it load to your browser. There are no disadvantages to using the link to enable it now if you’d like to use it right away.