Brave VPN customer support

@Gatorman Well, it’s something still figuring out. Typically you have both Brave and Guardian that are helping here and able to answer questions. Anything regarding payment and Premium can be handled via the support ticket I sent.

Then @Shznakl is part of Guardian, which is the people that Brave VPN is handled through. She was sharing that you can contact through the browser by clicking on Brave VPN in the toolbar and then clicking on the Contact Technical Support button. As you can see in my reply to her, I’m trying to confirm that this is handled directly by Guardian at that point. This is all still kind of new, so I can’t say I’m 100%.

To be honest, I’ve been asking Luke to get @GuardianTeam on one of the Community Call to speak more on Brave VPN as I know people have had various questions over time with it. Including more technical issues like changing exit nodes, how it might work with Tor, etc. If that can ever happen, might arm me and others with more knowledge on being able to assist.

In terms of getting support, Brave essentially uses Community as a filter to weed out what are simple issues that can be handled by searching for similar issues or for things that may not need their attention. Then for more specialized issues, people are directed to submit Support Tickets. I actually have a FAQ I wrote and you can check out. One of the things I share there are Support ticket links. There’s a lot of other helpful information if you want to check the rest of it out.

They only have a handful of Support. Pretty much it’s Mattches, Evan123, SaltyBanana, and Steeven who handle all support tickets and topics here. Then you have Users like me who volunteer time to try to help, but we’re not employed by Brave or anything. But with it being just about 4 people trying to juggle everything, they can’t always get to everyone. Hence why the Community settings helps divide things up and try to get the right help to everyone.

2 Likes