Brave User Tutorial Badges

Hi Brave Community. I’m new and have been trying to learn as much as i can about Brave and BAT. I noticed if you click the drop down menu theirs a badges section and 2 of those badges are for completing tutorials. I’ve been playing around trying to find how i can gain access to these tutorials but have come up blank. I really want to learn as much as i can and think these tutorials might teach me some things i don’t yet know.
Has anyone been able to find a link or how to access them? I would be very appreciative if someone could help me out with this, Thank you all. :grinning:

6 Likes

According to your profile you have found those tutorials. Can you post a link here as a reply? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

It was much easier than i thought,
When you first sign up into brave community you should have gotten a message from @discobot, just follow his instructions.

The tutorials are actually just the conversation you will have with him. He shows you different parts of brave community. Hope that helps.

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.