Brave unavailable

Hello everyone, today I enter my account to get the referral link, and he says: Brave unavailable

3 Likes

same thing happening on my account

2 Likes

Same here,

@eljuno @steeven is there an update happening ?

Thank you guys!

2 Likes

Same. Brave rewards is Unavailable. From ph.

2 Likes

I’m from Colombia and is this happening on my account, any moderators who have an answer?

2 Likes

i have same problem.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, I get unavailable and the Brave wallet says that the server is not responding.

2 Likes

As far as I’m aware of, currently there’s an outage that affect Rewards balance. Under investigation.

7 Likes

Is there everyone are affecting now? I also face the same problem mobile and desktop previously got balance before but now showing 0 BAT. Izzit bug or something?

2 Likes

Same din po sa akin… hay naku andami isyu nitong brave,

3 Likes

this happened before & in the last days of the month too so there’s no need to worry

5 Likes

The problem is solved.

3 Likes

Oh yess!! It is solved !! :clap:t2::clap:t2::+1:

3 Likes

Server errors can be tracked here - https://status.brave.com/.

6 Likes

The server error has improved but the reward buttons still don’t work anyway. reward buttons have not been working for 5 months. There is always this error saying “you have earned such a bat”, but the account balance in sight always shows a huge zero. how many updates came again, reward buttons do not work again. I don’t want to see the award button that no longer works on my phone. :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.