Description of the issue: On an M1 Macbook Pro, when resuming from sleep with external monitor plugged in via USB-C cable, Brave’s UI disappears and becomes unusable.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- With M1 Macbook Pro connected to an external monitor via USB-C, put M1 Macbook Pro to sleep with Brave open with multiple tabs.
- Resume M1 Macbook Pro from sleep.
- Wait for M1 Macbook Pro to crash and restart itself.
- Log into macOS again after it starts up.
- Launch Brave.
Expected result: Brave should resume with its UI intact.
Brave Version( check
About Brave): V1.20.108
OS Version: macOS 11.2.1
Things I’ve tried:
- Download brave again and overwrite existing version of brave
- Shutdown and restart the mac