Brave to Gemini

How can I get my Brave earning in Gemini ?
Before I reinstalled my Brave browser it was automatically going to Gemini. But now it’s not to to Gemini

1 Like

Did you connect to Gemini, again after reinstallation ? If not it won’t go to Gemini.

How can I connect again?
After uninstalling was that disconnected from Gemini

Yes, logically, after Re installing it shoulda been disconnected and made a new Rewards profile. You can connect to Uphold/Gemini if you’re in one of the countries listed on the page below →

My Country (INDIA) is not in this list . But my brave was connected with Gemini. Can I connect now . If yes then how . If possible then please suggest any Tutorial. Thank you.

@ritikkumar352 Keep in mind that the region not supported error is referencing that Brave has stopped allowing Users to connect to Uphold or Gemini in those regions. It doesn’t disconnect people if they were already linked to Gemini or Uphold. Therefore, your computer would be linked if you did it before Brave stopped supporting the country but your other devices wouldn’t be able to connect because you tried to do it after. Also, it means when your computer does get disconnected, it won’t be able to connect again. (Disconnects every 90-120 days on average)

In short, your country isn’t supported right now. It likely will be added again here by the end of the year, but we are waiting to see what’s happening. (And there’s a lot of articles & posts on this if you would have taken your time to search for answers)

2 Likes

I am from India as well, even I can’t connect to Uphold/Gemini.

Yes, the accounts which were connected before they stopped supporting would remain connected for 90 - 120 days after which it disconnects for everyone. It automatically disconnects after 90 - 120 days after you connected.

No you just can’t. India most likely will be supported soon. My opinion is that somewhere around november India will be supported again.

1 Like

Oh lol, can’t stop laughing. You literally answered at the same time, mate. lolll. You took revenge for the one time I did the same, I guess… Joking :rofl::rofl:

Then is my Bat earnings safe in Brave wallet(see img)?

Thanks for your reply

Thank you for your reply

Yes, they’ll be safe until unless you don’t delete Brave, reinstall Brave or do anything that could delete Brave’s local data on your device. Like Reinstalling OS, Formatting the device etc.

Ok thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.