Brave Tip Banner on iPhone not Working!

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
So i have a Youtube Channel and a Twitter account linked with Brave Creator,
i usually Tip myself the Tokens i earn on my iPhone cause there is no way other way to transfer them at the moment. So i tried to tip myself but my Channel and my Twitter Account are not verified on my Mobile version since the last update. So i thought i got Deleted or Something, but when i did go to my Channel and Twitter Account on my Laptop it is working fine. Youtube Channel and Twitter account are Verified and able to receive Tips.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Brave Browser IOS go to youtube search for verified creator and try to tip, the creator will not be verified and not receive any Tips.
  2. Brave Browser IOS go to Twitter account search for verified creator and try to tip, the creator will not be verified and not receive any Tips.

Expected result:
Brave did work in September as i can remember
Brave Version( check About Brave):
Mobile Device details
iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14.0.1
Additional Information:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.