Brave sync stopped working again

Description of the issue: The pages I have open in my Android device are not visible when I got to the “Tabs from other devices” in the history of my Windows Brave instance. That is a change, it worked until a few hours ago.

**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): **
I don’t know.

Actual Result:

Expected result:
The screenshot above with the pages open in my phone’s Brave instance being listed.

Reproduces how often:
This is the 2nd time in a month and a half that I have this issue.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10
Version 1.62.162 Chromium: 121.0.6167.164 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Update not working

image

Phone: Android 10
Brave: 1.63.169, Chromium: 122.0.6261.111

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.