Brave sync on mobile doesn't require auto sync turned on anymore but syncing everything perfectly. How?

Hey! I’m using Brave on both of my pc and mobile. I connected both of them with a sync chain so that everything gets synced between each other. Previously, it required to turn on the auto sync option on the settings of my phone. But I’m not getting the message to turn on auto sync anymore, even if the settings is turned off. But surprisingly, everything’s getting synced perfectly between my mobile and pc. My question is, is it a new feature of Brave or it’s an accident or bug happening with my phone? I know it’s cool but just curious of the behaviour. I’m using Brave version 1.37.116 on both of the devices. Anybody noticed similar thing? Cheers!

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is curious behavior indeed! I only use a desktop so I can’t help but hopefully someone will drop in who can. I am going to track this topic because I’m curious too now. A mystery! :smiley:

1 Like

Was wondering if this is still occurring after the latest Brave release? Did you figure out what was going on?

I haven’t seen a similar topic relating to this issue. It might be something unique to you. Still would be interesting to find out why this is occurring especially if it persists in the latest update!!

Hey @Chocoholic! Sorry for the late reply. Nope I haven’t figured out what’s going on here. It seems same even after the the latest Brave release. Confused! :neutral_face: