Brave Sync iOS Mac

Description of the issue:
Brave Sync not working between Brave Browser on Mac and the Brave browser on iOS. It does not add the iOS browser in the sync chain with either QR code scan or adding the code.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Scan QR or Enter code

Reproduces how often:
Have been trying since a week now - no succes

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (arm64)

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:
Macbook Air with M1
iPhone XR - iOS 15.2

Additional Information:
How do we fix this at the earliest? Due to this error, when I moved from my previous Macbook Air, I lost all my BAT rewards!

This is an issue that has been discussed and acknowledged. The development team has reached out to people and let us know that it’s something that they are trying to figure out. They will be rolling out a future update that will add in a debugging feature which will hopefully help them figure out the calls if they can’t find the solution before then. The most recent update that I’ve seen came from a user has been in touch with the development team, you can read that at the link below

And no, there’s no ETA. It’s frustrating but we’re kind of out of luck for now. Just have to sit and wait overall

Petit up avant que le sujet soit clos…

Small up before the subject is closed…

En attendant une mise à jour qui corrige le problème, des conseils pour transférer manuellement les Favoris de Mac à Iphone et vice-versa s’il vous plait ?

While waiting for an update that fixes the problem, any tips on how to manually transfer Favorites from Mac to Iphone and vice versa please ?