Brave Sync for passwords iOS

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Passwords don’t sync from desktop to iOS
How can this issue be reproduced?

Enter the code or QR code on iOS then and if you try to login to anything that you have the passwords of on desktop, the passwords are not there and you have to re-enter everything

Expected result:
Brave browser on iOS doesn’t sync and have the passwords from brave desktop version

Additional Information:
Ive read about how people don’t have this feature for 2 years! If chrome could do it then so can brave, i believe that brave could easily implement this and it would be extraordinary as brave already seems like the perfect browser for me and i think passwords sync would be amazing.

@Vsecc,
This feature is already in the works – iOS data types are being implemented individually due to complications with the engine used with the iOS app:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.